1. What kind of information do we collect?
We collect two types of information when you access our Web site -- personally identifiable information and automatic information (collectively “Information”)
Personally Identifiable Information : If you choose to register with our Web site, we may request from you certain personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and product information. In addition, you may receive from us an optional pop-up survey requesting your experience and personal views regarding our Web site, products and services. We may also detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our Web site (see "Cookies", below).
Automatic Information. We also collect automatic information, which is electronic information we receive when you visit our Web site, such as your IP address, the type of computer you use and the web browsers you have used to reach our site. If we associate automatic information with Personally Identifiable Information, we will treat that consolidated information as Personally Identifiable Information.
2. How we use the Information we collect from you?
We use the Information we collect from you in the following ways:
- to provide the information and services you request from us when using our Web site, such as downloads, specification information and promotions
- to respond to your customer service requests
- to operate our Web site, and to perform internal research to improve our Web site, our products and services
- to send you newsletters, magazine subscriptions, marketing information, products, services and offers requested by you
- to send administrative e-mails (for example, if you forget your password)
- to monitor our Web site in order to detect and prevent a security breach of our Server or Web site
- for internal purposes for analyzing our business.
3. Do we share your Information?
We do not share or sell your Information to third-parties which have no affiliation to our Company.
We may share (but will not sell) your Information with our affiliated companies, vendors or consultants (“Affiliates”) who work directly with us in order to provide you with information and services you request. Those Affiliates are not permitted to use your Information for any purpose other than to assist us in providing you with information and services you request or for the Company’s internal use.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect and secure your Personally Identifiable Information. We have developed procedures to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to our servers to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. However, no Internet data transmission is ever completely secure and we cannot guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse of your personal information by intruders or persons who intercept that transmission before it reaches our Web site.
6. Unsubscribing from our Web site
You may “unsubscribe” from our Web site by sending an e-mail to our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not intentionally solicit Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may only utilize our site with the assistance and consent of a parent or guardian.
9. Governing Law; Disputes
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law rules or principles which would require the laws of any other jurisdiction except the State of Wisconsin, United States of America to apply to this Agreement.
Special Notice to California Residents
On an annual basis, California residents have the right to receive information about third parties with whom we share your Personally Identifiable Information, if any, for marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we have shared. To make a request for this information, please send an e-mail to our Webmaster at email@example.com . We will respond to your request within thirty days of receipt.
Version 1.0 2/2009
STATEMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART.13 OF THE ITALIAN CODE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003, no.196)
- 1. OBJECT
- 2. ORDERS AND PURCHASE OF CONTRACT
- 3. PRICES
- 4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- 5. WARRANTY
- 6. WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
"In compliance with art.13 of the Italian legislative decree of 30 June 2003, no. 196, namely, Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali (Personal Data Protection Code, hereafter simply “Code”). You are hereby informed that the personal information requested in this section will be inserted into the Personal Time Promotion S.r.l., via E.Toti, 9 30024 Musile di Piave (Ve) (the Data Controller) list of consumers, and will be handled using paper, IT or telecommunications systems all of which will, in any case, guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in question. Data will be collected for the purposes of:
* forwarding information, advertising and promotional material;
* ascertaining the level of satisfaction of our customers as regards the quality of the services provided, carrying out studies, market research and public relations activity;
* formulating statistics and scientific data;
* fulfilling any legal obligations arising.
The data may be passed on to any individual company in the PT Group, to subsidiary or affiliated companies, and to consultancy firms specialising in market research (without prejudice to the obligation on the part of said companies to adopt equivalent security and confidentiality measures), solely and exclusively for the aforementioned purposes.
"The Code recognises the right of the interested party to the provisions contained in its 7th article. This means that he/she can obtain, from the Data Controller, confirmation that his/her personal data does or does not exist in the databank as well as complete access to same in an intelligible form. The interested party can likewise demand to know the origin of the data, the logic on which it is based and the ends to which it is put, and can also insist that it be cancelled, made anonymous or blocked if handled in breach of the law. He/she may also request that the data be updated, rectified or, if necessary, supplemented and, for legitimate reasons, can even demand that it not be handled at all".
These rights may be exercised by writing to the Data Handler (Titolare del trattamento) at Personal Time Promotion S.r.l., via delle Industrie, nr 41, 30024 Musile di Piave (VE), Italy.
The Data Controlling firms are: Personal Time Promotion S.r.l., via E.Toti, nr 9 30024 Musile di Piave (VE).
The disclosure of one’s personal data is optional and completely spontaneous. However, the decision not to provide it will mean your details cannot be inserted into our database.
The present terms and conditions apply to the contract of sale between the purchaser who buys online on the internet store www.volleystyle.it (hereafter known as volleystyle.it) and Personal Time S.r.l., based in Via delle Industrie, nr 41, Musile di Piave (Ve), conditions are sostancial and integral part of all contracts stipulated between Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. and customers.
Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. can change the terms of sale at any moment, modifications are effective at the moment of online publication on www.volleystyle.it, without prejudice that this changes are applicated to transactions concluded after the date of pubblication.
- 1. OBJECT
- The following general sales conditions apply to all the sales contracts between purchasers and Personal Time S.r.l. through the site volleystyle.it.
- The offers on volleystyle.it are not binding for the Vendor and do not constitute an offer to the public, but are only "invitatio ad offerendum".
- Personal Time accepts only customers that have residence, domicilie o base in Italy. Shipment only in Italy.
- 2. ORDERS AND PURCHASE OF CONTRACT
- 2.1 To send an order customer have to complete form in all parts and have to pay total price by credit car or by cash on delivery.
- 2.2 Personal time S.r.l will send to customer a mail to confirm order (to accept proposal) only after receiving the customer order and che confirm of payment from bank.
- 2.3 The sale contract between Personal Time S.r.l. and customers will be conlcuded when customer receives the order confirmation from Personal Time S.r.l.
- 2.4 Personal Time S.r.l. cannot guarantee that availability is accurate in every case. If such is the case, the purchaser will immediately be informed that the goods will not be delivered and any payment made by the Purchaser will be reimbursed without further delay.
- 2.5 All fiscal documents, concerning sale, wil be issued with customers personal date sended during order registration and complilation.
- Documents wull be send to customer that guarantees truthfulness and accuracy of information and hi is guilty about updating. In the document will be specified shipment costs.
- 3. PRICES
- 3.1 Unless otherwise specified, prices indicated including VAT.
- 3.2 The price of the products is the one indicated on the pricelist published on the site on the day of the placing of the order. If there are variation of prices, Personal Time Promotion Srl guarantees the prices indicated when ordes is dispatched,
- 4. DELIVERY OF GOODS
- 4.1 Delivery obligation will be performed when Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. consign products to carrier.
- 4.2 Customer have to pay shipment costs.
4.3 Carriere will deliver products to customer with procedure and to te address inidicated in the order.
- 4.4 Time of delivery indicated in volleystyle.it are usually respected, in any case Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. in not responsible for any delay.
- 5. WARRANTY
- 5.1 Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. keeps and manages with correctly products and guarantees material integrity when products are delivered.
- 5.2 Customer have to report any imperfection through written communication, within eight days from his discover. If there is a guarantee customer can replace (if it is possible and un any case Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. will pay the cost) or can have a refund.
5.3.If there are damages of products customer can reject the pack, specifying the reason of rejecting in the waybill. Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. will contact customer that can choose between a new free spedition or a refund (including shipment cost).
- 5.4 It is guaranteed the withdrawal right to customers.
- 6. WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
- The Italian Law (Legislative Decree dated May, 22nd 1999 no. 185 art. 5) establishes that the consumer who acts in an unrelated way to his own commercial activity – retailers and companies are not included – can exercise the withdrawal right by returning the article to the seller in order to obtain a refund or a replacement, in the cases provided for in law.
- The withdrawal right can be exercised by sending - within the following 10 days - a written communication to the following address: Personal Time Promotion S.r.l., via delle Industrie, nr 41, 30024 Musile di Piave (Ve), Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This communications can be send also by telegram, telex and fac simile, but only if It is confermed by registered mail within forty-eight hours.
Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. invites customer to describe the reason of his discontent in order to improve the quality of service.
If customer decides to exercises withdrawal right, has to return the products delivered to Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. perfectly intact and in their original pack.
Will not replaced or refunded products that are not perfectly intact.
Return will happen within ten workdays starting from the date of deliver.
Personal Time Promotion S.r.l. will verify the integrity e will provide to refund customer as soon as possible, in any case within thirty days from the exercise of the withdrawal right.
- Refund not includes both shipping costs (to deliver and to return products).
- Withdrawal right cannot be exercised to presonalized products (f.e. personalized t-shirt with customer name or logo).